A market-leading £1.3 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for a business-minded and target-driven graduate to join their business in Nottingham. Selling a wide range of electrical products sourced from leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.
You'll be joining a leading electrical distribution business who have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent to management level. With hundreds of UK locations, they are a growing business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their career.
Upon joining this graduate sales training scheme, you will learn about the running of the business, their product range and develop valuable commercial skills that will benefit you for years to come. You will be mentored by a senior manager, many of whom started out on this training programme themselves.
You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing an accredited sales qualification that covers customer understanding, product knowledge, market and competitor insight, rapport building, negotiation, presentation skills, business development and more.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Build and develop relationships with B2B customers
- Maximise the profitability of your accounts and win new business
- Use your product knowledge and customer service skills to promote the company as a supplier of choice
- Negotiate deals
The package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £22,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee Sales Manager role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.