Zachary Daniels is looking for a dynamic Store Manager to successfully manage a new luxury concept store in Central London. We are looking for a Store Manager to drive passion and deliver the highest possible level of service.
We are looking for an innovative leader who can really engage their team to deliver an outstanding service. With a track record of success, you can use your leadership skills to inspire those around you to create a memorable shopping experience for your clients.
Key responsibilities as the new Store Manager:
- Lead from the front and inspire your management team
- Set the standard for service across all departments
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- Manage a large format retail environment
- Demonstrate success from a multi format retail environment
- Full responsibility for achieving targets and results
- Create and maintain an outstanding shopping experience for customers
- Develop your team and have succession plans in place for colleagues and managers
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Able to direct the team to achieve KPI's
- Ensure high Visual standards at all times
As the Store Manager will be able to achieve results, exceed targets and receive outstanding feedback from customers. Passion and enthusiasm to achieve in a luxury environment is essential.
We are able to offer a competitive basic salary of up to £46,000, generous holidays, bonuses, pension, discounts, corporate offers and a host of other benefits.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.