About the Store Manager Role
At Skechers, our Store Managers make an incredible impact every day, they:
- Are the Sales Champion and lead the entire team in meeting and exceeding sales plan
- Drive high unit velocity and amazing customer experience through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service.
- Coach and mentor the team in multiple retail skill‐sets to elevate the store's performance and in short, hit sales out of the park
- Lead, teach, merchandise, sell, inspire, problem-solve and more; in short, they truly are the heartbeat of Skechers Retail
- Are the Product Expert who live, breathe and loves our footwear and ensures the store is a showpiece for our customers
- Have impeccable merchandising, on-point signage & pricing and beautiful visual presentation are led and supported by this critical leader
- Serve as a true brand ambassador for Skechers, showing off our product and educating our customers about our incredible shoes, accessories and apparel.
- Are a People coach and are confident is recruiting, training and teaching staff
- Can passionately lead outstanding people processes, team development and ensures an amazing applicant and employee experience
- Are an Operation Guru who acts like an owner, leading strong operational processes and routines that minimize shrink and drive profitability and results
- Insist on a clean, presentable store and a well‐trained team that follow best practices and policy & procedure
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.