Retail Assistant - Immediate Start Dartmouth
We have full time and part time opportunities to work in our client’s busy service station and shop in Dartmouth.
If you a reliable, friendly and welcoming then this is the job for you……
- Welcoming and greeting customers.
- Cashier - serving fuel/shop customers.
- Providing great customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Keeping the station looking great.
- Maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Receiving new stock.
- Knowing about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers.
Shift patterns are varied but include:
6pm-2pm, 2pm-10pm and day shifts within usually 10am-6pm.
Benefits of working for Wise Employment in this role:
Weekly pay and online payslips
28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday)
If you think this is the role for you contact us now! Email your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.