We’ve partnered with a well-known, family-owned business that’s been part of the local community for 4 generations. Now, with over 20 bakeries and coffee shops, and 300 employees, they’re one of the region’s largest bakery brands.
As Store Manager, you’ll lead a team to maximise sales, increase profitability, and most importantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do. Due to the expansion of the business, there are two Store Management opportunities:-
Bromborough is a brand new store to the companies portfolio, where you’ll enjoy the challenge of leading a recently recruited team, deliver sales and profitability targets whilst providing an exceptional customer experience.
Hope Farm, is an established store in the companies portfolio, where the successful candidate will provide leadership to the existing team, in a site with a proven track record of delivering sales and profitability targets.
You’ll be a practical manager who enjoys rolling their sleeves up, getting involved with food preparation, serving customers and providing a great customer experience, alongside the other managerial responsibilities that you’d expect.
What you'll do:-
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the team
- Drive sales in addition to controlling costs, such as wages, shrinkage, and cash/stock shortages
- Ensures a high level of customer service in the shops at all times.
- Set and improve standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and the products are displayed effectively.
What you'll need:-
- A proven track record as a supervisor or a line manager
- Previous experience within food production/retail would be a significant advantage.
- A customer-focused approach, with excellent communication skills
- A willingness to take a real hands-on approach to management
The finer details:-
- £18,900-£20,000 per annum (depending on store banding) + the opportunity for regular overtime
- You’ll work 35 hours, 5 over 7 days, and your day can start from 7:30am up to 5:00pm.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 30% employee discount
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.