A fast growing online fashion retailer is currently looking for a talented Merchandising Manager to join their team located in Leeds. This company is currently looking to expand its market and therefore opens up a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to manage a Merchandising team. My client is looking for a talented Manager to lead the Wholesale merchandising team and maximise commercial opportunities by effective inventory management.
- Being the top-level functional expert for the Merchandising team and actively seeking to solve issues and present solutions to the Merchandising Director. You will be able to prioritise opportunities ensuring actions with the biggest value get completed first and drive this behaviour throughout your team.
- You will drive improved performance and customer experience through exceptional stock management
- Help develop and implement new strategies to minimise markdown without compromising cash margin.
- Owning the critical path. Challenging risk and agree actions with the team to ensure that together you achieve on time launch.
- Manage all the product system set ups with total accuracy and subsequent checks of all catalogue pages and product web set ups.
- Manage all purchase order placement, timely delivery schedules, stock receipts, stock transfers, pricelists including markdowns.
- Managing a small team of merchandisers, monitoring performance, and setting KPIs
- Plan workloads across the team
- Regular liaison with suppliers
- Monthly Reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Merchandising of product additions and deletions
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years merchandising experience in a similar role
- Management of a small team; remotely and in-house
- IT Literacy
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical skills; sales forecasts, sales trends, competitor knowledge
- Driver’s License – Full UK
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Decision Making Skills
What they offer:
Fun fast paced working environment!
Strong team ethos.
Stakeholder pension scheme.
Up to 60% discount on new ranges.
An extra day's holiday for your birthday.
£100 welcome voucher to spend on products when you join.
Free onsite parking
Free fruit (or pie!) on Thursdays!
2 fantastic staff parties a year
Free thinking encouraged.
Salary: Competitive TBC
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.