Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Part Time Retail Assistant for our client based in Ashford.
Working hours: 24 hours a week, including Saturday & Sunday.
Pay rate: £11,119.68 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to provide an outstanding level of customer service on a busy trade counter for a popular retailer who is going through a period of growth.
• Providing excellent level of customer service to a wide variety of tradesmen and local builders
• Building rapport with customers and proactively generating sales through the upselling of products
• Dealing with a variety of customer issues
• Keeping the area clean and tidy, ensuring products are correctly priced and the display is well organised.
• Taking cash, credit card and account purchases via computerised tills, and reconciling cash at the end of the day
• Organising the stock room and general stock replenishment, especially to your designated areas
• Monitoring stock levels and helping to minimise stock loss by watching for theft and through advising management of discrepancies
• Providing cover and assistance anywhere within the branch (and other branches) as and when required.
• General re-dressing of the shop area to ensure products are displayed with maximum appeal to the customer.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.