We are recruiting on behalf a leading fashion brand located in Leeds who due to expansion is seeking an experienced Merchandiser to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with this rapidly expanding business that has enjoyed year on year growth through both its highly established retail & ecommerce sites. If you are an ambitious individual that has experienced as a Merchandiser and that loves working within a fast-paced business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Salary Competitive Rate (will be discussed on application)
The Merchandiser Role:
- Provide the wholesale customers with images
- Set up all styles on the systems ensuring 100% accuracy
- Check products on wholesale customers website daily - check against stock levels and manage when styles are removed from sale
- Run daily demand reports and ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Liaise with the warehouse / dispatch on the daily manifest
- Chase outstanding orders to ensure we have up to date information available to customers at all times
- Ensure good housekeeping of the outstanding commitment file so that accurate purchasing decisions can be made.
- Provide recommendations for in season repeat buys considering demand, stock levels, future activity, product lead time and minimum order quantities.
- Highlight all stock availability issues in season (current and future) to the office manager / merchandise director and proactively chase suppliers for solutions.
- Provide cover across the rest of the merchandise team when required
- Experience working in merchandising / as a Merchandiser
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels inside and outside the business
- A love of going the extra mile as standard
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude who can lead by example
To apply for the Merchandiser position, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.