At Pets at Home Group we’re developing technology to transform pet care. Join us and work on amazing projects that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you’ll be a critical member of the Group IT and Change team, at the heart of making things happen – on time, on budget and on spec. You’ll contribute to the delivery of robust business change and the realisation of measurable business benefits.
Our goal is a fully personalised customer experience that integrates pet care across store, multi-channel and vets to deliver seamless service. For you, that means being a part of the wider Change function and you’ll play a key role in the analysis of existing systems and future solutions.
You will provide input into the documentation of the existing systems roadmap in order to assist the Architecture team in reviewing current state and highlighting any potential issues.
Key areas of this role include:
- Supporting the technology, support and maintenance portfolio
- Project Shaping
- Project Delivery
- You’ll have a strong track-record of Systems Analysis in a change/technology environment, including a proven ability to understand and document complex business processes and requirements
Key expertise to be successful in this position includes:
- An understanding of business complexity, project and system interdependencies
- Change experience across project ide-cycles
- Knowledge of data specification languages (JSON schema, XML)
- Database knowledge ( SQL, non-SQL)
- Knowledge of domain model languages: UML, Entity Relationship diagrams, Data flow.
- A desirable qualification to hold would be a BCS in Business Analysis (or equivalent)
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.