Entry role into a career in FMCG
Great Earning potential
I am currently representing a company that operate in the FMCG market. They have been recognised for their innovation and are forecasted to do extremely well. They are a fresh and dynamic business who can offer genuine career development under one of the UK most recognised brands
They are looking for a driven and competent individual with a self-starting and enthusiastic character. Experience in the retail, hospitality or convenience retail sector would be an advantage.
Our client is an innovative, company that is growing rapidly.
Those with the ability to engage at all levels and demonstrate their passion for the brand are most likely to be successful.
- Can negotiate and persuade customers to adopt a new way of thinking.
- Has knowledge of competitive brands in the UK and can present the key differences and USP’s.
- Able to collaborate with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organisational goals.
- Is comfortable and driven by having full accountability of the business network and success of the territory.
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales enquiries.
- Responds to customer/client enquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, meetings and email.
- Continuously works for organisational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities.
- Ability to manually handle the movement of large quantities of stock in compliance to our manual handling procedure (Approx 200 cases per day)
- Must have UK driving licence
- Shows a high efficacy of brand presentation techniques.
- Able to plan an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory.
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales.
You need to be a self-starter with a determined approach to achieving targets.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.