Our Public sector client is currently looking for an interim Category Manager who ideally has Category Management experience in either the IT, Energy/Utilities, Professional Services arena in public sector setting.
This is an immediate start 3-6 month initial contract, further extensions and other opportunities may arise.
The successful Category Manager should have the following skills, experience and knowledge
- Delivery of procurement in public sector with a strong knowledge and experience in application of Public Contracts Regulations (2015)
- Delivery and operation of procurement activity in line with internal commercial governance arrangements in public sector organisations
- This experience would include being able to demonstrate successful procurement lead and advisory support, both in above and below threshold tenders plus call off tenders from frameworks
- Ideally the experience would cover Local Government and procurement support in IT, Energy / utilities and professional services types of spend
- Excellent and successful support of internal stakeholders to deliver timely outcomes
- Commercial acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with potential for long term contract extensions.
£400 - £450 per day Inside IR35
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.