Working in partnership with Company Shop – a recognised leader in ethical and sustainable retail – Cubed Resourcing are recruiting for exciting new positions, created to support the continued growth and success of the business.
We are inviting interest from forward thinking retail team leaders/managers support and help to lead section teams at their Onsite store at Ocado Bristol.
The role of Team Leader is a diverse, fast moving, challenging, fulfilling and rewarding role.
Store section's you could be supporting:
- Services - customer experience, customer services, checkouts, membership desk
- Price & Promotion - prices, promotions, data analysis & reporting, competitor comparisons
The full detail of the responsibilities are set out in the job definition which will be shared with suitable candidates. Some of the key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Alongside the section leader, effectively communicate with and co-ordinate the team of colleagues to consistently deliver an excellent department.
- Assist the section leader with daily huddles and ensure that all tasks set are completed efficiently by team members.
- Helping to ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed.
- Assisting the store manager and section leaders in achieving store and section KPI's and sales targets
- Employing a supportive and high performing culture with consistent delivery.
- Support the section leader in developing colleagues to deliver performance against the plan.
You will need to be a proven, hands on, adaptable and effective team leader – with an outstanding track record in retail sales management. In addition, a DBS check will be required.
On offer is a Competitive Salary; plus pension, lifestyle benefits and Company Shop membership for yourself, friends and family.
Hours of work - Tuesday to Friday 05.00am-13.00pm and Saturday 05.00am-12.30pm.
The success of Company Shop has been built on values, culture and integrity. The business is focused and committed to ensuring that those joining the organisation share are aligned on shared values, ethics and guiding principles.
Genuine career defining opportunities are rare – don’t miss this one!
Please submit your application via this job board or on the Cubed Resourcing website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.