Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most exciting premium sportswear brands. As our client continues to grow they have addressed the need for a brand new role in their growing head office function - Wholesale Account Manager
You will need to be someone who is prepared to go on a journey. My client is growing exponentially and they are creating a real buzz across the sports industry. This role will be challenging but it will be rewarding. The successful candidate will need to flexible and commercial as you will be involved in more than just what your job description entails!
- Work closely with both UK and International Accounts
- Create your own Critical Path and manage key deadlines
- Monitor deliveries and communicate any delays to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Buying and Product Development teams on selection and range plan
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from supply base ensuring deliveries are on time in full
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Reporting to the Owners, Directors & Senior Leadership on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Continuously nurturing relationships with external partners and wholesale retail accounts
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join one of the most exciting brands in worlds sports. There will be growth and definite progression quickly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.