Retail Store Manager - Prestigious Brand - Kensington
£26,000 - £28,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - See Hours Below
The duties of a Store Manager:
- Day to day store and people management including recruitment, training and development
- Report to Line Manager and liaise with HR when required
- Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
- Handle product price changes
- Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on-site events
- Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
- Monitor costs and overheads in the store
- Monitor stock levels and carry out stock takes
- Supervise deliveries and handle invoices
- proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise it to the companies best interest.
The Stores Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm and Sunday - 12pm to 6pm
This role will involve some earlier starts from 7am to accommodate deliveries and will occasionally require later finishes during peak times (I.E. Christmas.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs 1-2 years of retail / store management experience - This role would be ideal for an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for that next step in their career as well as an experienced Store Manager looking to take over a smaller store!
- Must be customer minded and have good people management skills
- Will ideally have a genuine interest in household name brands and may been a keen cook or 'foodie'
- Needs back office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
- ill require a driving license and have their own passport as there may be some occasional UK and overseas travel (More in the UK than internationally.
- This would be a perfect next step for an Assistant Manager/ Senior Supervisor looking for that next step in their retail management career or an experienced Store Manager looking to run a smaller, more prestigious store.
- This role will come with a few days training at their head office in Hampshire so applicants need to also bear this in mind.
Please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.