A fast growing retail business based in South Liverpool have an amazing opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you already have gained some great experience within PPC, Google Ads and SEO and looking for a business and opportunity where you will have scope to accelerate your career.
An amazing business who are truly flourishing with exponential growth, this is a retail business who will soon be a household name, and should appeal to you if you have a passion for beauty and skin care.
This is the type of opportunity that is so very rare in Liverpool and one that will not be available for long.
The reason? Not only a growing business, but a welcoming team with scope for you to develop a long term, successful career.
There is so much scope in the role, and with a culture and business who truly promote the empowerment of their employees, you will have a voice in the business and a safe place to share your ideas, opinions ...and also run with some of them!
In a nutshell your duties as PPC Executive will include :
- Managing and implementing the day to day Google ad campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are fully optimised and performing.
- Keep up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour.
- Ensure content is of the highest quality to match branding and tone, and is consistent across all platforms including Tiktok and Snapchat
- Expand and take ownership for their affiliate scheme
- Regular reporting on campaigns
You will already have gained some great B2C digital marketing experience, and be very comfortable with Google Ads, PPC, SEO, Paid Search and Shopify.
You will be a data driven marketer, who loves to drive successful campaigns through data driven decisions and love working in a fast paced, exciting, ever changing e-commerce business.
You will be ambitious, determined and want to develop a long term career within a business who are proud that they simply do not lose their staff.
- Great opportunity to develop a long term career
- A friendly and welcoming team environment
- Fast paced, exciting and energetic ecommerce business
- Immediate start
- On-site parking
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.