Would you like to work for a progressive farmer owned agricultural and rural retail supply business?
Are you looking for the next step in your Retail career?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for an experienced full time Store Manager to join our team in Dereham, Norfolk.
We are a progressive farmer-owned agricultural and rural retail supply business committed to ensuring the long-term sustainability of our company, farming, customers and staff.
As Store Manager, you will inspire, develop, motivate, and lead the team. You will develop business plans by use of strategic thinking and have full accountability of all commercial and financial aspects of the business to drive profitability within the store.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading from the front with a hands-on approach you will inspire your team, inject fun into the workplace and create a truly amazing place to work and shop.
- Ensuring that your store delivers an exceptional standard of customer service to our customers by providing expertise in all our products and services.
- Being responsible for motivating, training, and developing your team.
- Running a store which has exceptional standards and being accountable for achieving and exceeding key performance indicators.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience within retail management (a minimum of 2 years)
- Enthusiasm and drive to improve and maintain outstanding customer service.
- A proven track record of delivering high standards and achieving great results.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong leadership, listening and communication skills.
Mole Valley Farmers has a strong ethos and culture. We’re committed to supporting UK Agriculture and our cooperative principles aim to provide customers with the best value for money across the widest range of products whilst delivering the best value and advice on farm, in store or via the internet.
If you are interested in this role and are committed to working within the values of our organisation, we are keen to hear from you. You can expect to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team within an organisation that truly invests in its people.
With Covid-19 in mind, we have adapted our interview process accordingly and it may be that your initial interview will be virtual, taking place via TEAMS.
Mole Valley Farmers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes candidates from all diverse group. We will adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with any disability to apply
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.