My client are an innovative FMCG company whose purpose is to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day. They develop ground-breaking products and services that benefit everyone, and are especially passionate about those that advance women’s health and wellbeing.
They are on an extremely impressive organic growth track and as part of this are looking to bring on board an experience Supply Planner to play a key role in their Supply Chain team, based in Greater Manchester.
- Work as a part of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Supply Chain team in Manchester, managing a supply in total of over 6,500 SKUs
- Proactively manage inventories to ensure:
- Excellent customer service through product availability
- Alignment of stock levels to inventory targets
- Monitor and address any excess and constraints
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to incorporate market intelligence into planning activities
- Ensure internal orders are balanced against forecast and future requirements
- Maintain accuracy of system planning parameters including safety stock levels, min/ max quantities, lead times of new products
- Work within a wider supply chain network covering supply sites in the US, Costa Rica, Manchester and 3rd party suppliers in multiple countries
- Daily interaction with the EMEA 3PL warehouse partner based in Belgium and UK
- Assist with the optimisation and standardisation of supply planning processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Supply Chain Planning experience essential
- Service and Spare Parts planning experience preferred
- Use of Baxter planning system preferred
- BA/BSc degree or Business related qualification preferred
- Working knowledge of demand planning and forecasting
- Experience in an S&OP environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fluid fast moving environment with the ability to identify, plan and implement solutions to a variety of supply chain issues
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to (url removed) or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.