- Customer Experience Manager
- Direct management of the Customer Service team
- Based in East Leeds
- Highly ambitious and growing business within the retail / wholesale, FMCG, Beauty industry
Our client is a vastly growing organisation with a strong market presence across the UK and Ireland. The business are now looking to add a Customer Experience Manager to the business at their East Leeds offices.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Manage, mentor and develop the customer service team to deliver a best in class service through encouragement and empowerment
- Create a clear vision for the function, developing strategies to ensure it's delivery
- Develop and enhance service procedures, policies and standards
- Ensure an accurate record of customer interactions is maintained
- Create reports that help analyse performance and statistics
- Ensure all the team are trained across all product areas, allowing them to assist and inspire customer to their best ability
- Keep track of industry developments and trends
- Use resources available to achieve quantitative and qualitative of service delivery
- Work within agreed budgets
The Successful Candidate;
- Positive, dynamic and customer focused attitude towards their work
- Experience within Retail / Wholesale, Beauty or FMCG industries (beneficial)
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels across the team
- Ability to thrive under challenge and challenge others
- Process improvement knowledge
- Cool head under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to join a vibrant and progressive business at their offices based in East Leeds.
The role of Customer Experience Manager offers a salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 dependent on experience along with strong company incentives and benefits.
With excellent links from Leeds City Centre, M62 and M1, candidates across the West Yorkshire and York areas are encouraged to apply
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.