A fantastic opportunity for a Fashion Ecommerce Manager to join a premium Online Ladies Fashion brand. You will be working in a growing team with high quality Ladieswear clothing. We are looking for someone who is creative, analytical and self-motivated with a heartfelt passion for Fashion & Ecommerce.
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the website.
- Manage the Ecommerce team.
- Ensuring they follow a customer and data centric approach when updating the website.
- Align ecommerce operations with both online and offline marketing activity.
- Work on trading events and calendar with the marketing team.
- Create a roadmap for optimisation for the customer journey, identifying barriers etc.
- Monitor ecommerce trends.
- Report on website metrics, customer engagement & conversion on site to develop future strategies.
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs.
- Map out and deliver consistently high quality and engaging customer journeys.
- Ensure thorough testing of developments take place before and after deployment.
- Be the first point of contact within the business for any website issues.
- Work with third-party to implement enhancements to the website, email solutions etc.
- Work closely with third party to report bugs and deliver enhancements to the website.
- Work closely with the Email Campaign Manager.
- Ensure the website is updated and merchandised in line with the email schedule.
- Build and manage A/B and MV testing plan to support roadmap with proof of concept.
- Be the primary escalation point in ecommerce team for third-party suppliers.
- Utilise and interpret GA and session recordings to track KPIs and prioritise areas of focus.
- Conduct regular competitor activity to understand the marketplace and make improvements.
- Work closely with team to ensure products go live on time for marketing launches.
- Other duties as required.
MUST have a strong background in Fashion Retail Ecommerce.
MUST have extensive experience of Magento platform.
Have knowledge of ecommerce strategy and tactics.
Strong analytical skills to draw insight from data.
Be enthusiastic & energetic.
An excellent attention to detail and quality.
Have an understanding of the brand and customer .
Strong organisation skills.
The ability to work with various team members, both internal and external.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.