This role will support the Wholesale, Merchandising and Warehouse teams of a fast-paced fashion retail business to ensure effective sales and stock management and financial records are maintained and updated for several group companies. The position will be based in Rugby, with daily interaction with the London Head Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Excel, including ability to analyse data.
- Outstanding analytical skills, agile and hands-on, high attention to detail, committed to making an impact.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Passionate towards the Retail sector.
- A proactive problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail, taking a proactive approach towards work.
- Raise internal sales orders and commercial invoices for wholesale customers.
- Prepare packing lists/shipping documents.
- Liaise with wholesale customers to arrange collection/delivery of orders. .
- Notify finance of orders shipped and delivered and assist with customer invoicing.
- Raise initial supplier purchase orders based on information received from merchandising.
- Ensure PO’s are correctly entered, checked and approved before receipt of goods and/ or payment .
- Management of delivery schedule.
- Assist merchandising team with ad hoc tasks as required.
- Manage paperwork for orders and production.
- Manage gifting/shoot and store transfer order.
- Assist with inventory counts to ensure stock accuracy.
- Light warehouse duties (picking and packing) at key inbound and/or dispatch periods as required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.