To provide a centralised administrative and support service to stores, field personnel, suppliers and the wider Loss Prevention (LP) team. To be the first point of contact for queries in regards to Inventory and Security.
What You'll be Doing
- Deal effectively, efficiently and professionally with all service calls (inc confidential and LP helplines) and direct requests from stores or through Store Communications Team.
- Be responsible for sending and receiving information in relation to Inventories to stores, external providers and internally within the company.
- Process store inventory results and communicate the results to all relevant parties.
- Monitor main Loss Prevention mail box, dealing with queries and reacting to requests from stores in relation to both Inventory and Security issues.
- Maintain important Loss Prevention documentation, correspondence and other records in a systematic order.
- Produce and circulate the weekly/monthly Loss Prevention reports and findings to support European Loss Prevention Field Team, Retail Team and Internal Departments.
- Receive, process and check validity of invoices submitted for payment for all suppliers for services provided to the LP department.
- Manage all requests from stores and field team for additional security services in store; cash collections, guarding, maintenance/repairs to security equipment.
- Provide the field teams with Loss Prevention services in relation to requirements for new store openings, relocations and remodels.
- Preserve good communication skills with all stores, external providers/supplier and teams within Claire's always ensuring to communicate key issues to the Central Office Loss Prevention Manager.
What You'll Need
- Experience in Microsoft Office, basic Excel skills.
- Experience in Retail/Office Environment is desirable.
- Previous Loss Prevention experience desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of a language desirable but not essential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.