At & Other Stories we emphasis the customer contact and in offering a personal and highly qualitative service in the store. Being part of our store team makes you the first person our customers meet and an important ambassador for & Other Stories. Your styling know-how brings something special to our store along with a fashion expertise that keeps you up to date with the mood of our ever-changing industry. Our customers find new inspiration from your personal style and can always rely on your ability to give styling guidance from the heart. Sales Advisor is one of our most important positions, and a great way to start your career with us. Many of our managers started on the sales floor, where it’s all about excellent customer service as we speak from the heart and have a personable way that makes everyone feel welcome. Our service, stories, ideas, products and images are meant to inspire and empower customers to create their personal style, or story.
We are looking for 35 Hours Per Week Contract.
The job of an &Other Stories Sales Key Holder comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Awareness of the stores goals and sales figures as well as being familiar with applicable procedures and guidelines
- Assigned overall store respsonsibility in absence of Store Manager and Department Manager when opening and closing the store.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Knowledge about garments/fabrics and garment care.
- Drive store logistics and operations.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Perform and comply with administration routines including cash handling, morning banking and back office procedures.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.