Mitie has a great opportunity for Retail Security Officers to join the ever increasing team.
This is a dual role servicing both retail and distribution centres.
Officers must be able to adapt to working for multiple clients and be flexible with their approach to working locations and shift patterns.
- The security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers
- To add a polite greeting and excellent customer service at all times
- As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the security officer must be geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- You will be able to protect customers and colleagues from physical and verbal abuse, also deterring violence and public order offences
- Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
- Reporting to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.