About the Role:
The HR Advisor will act as the first point of contact for employees and managers across the Corporate Office providing expert advice and full administrative assistance on all stages of the employee lifecycle and associated policies and procedures
- Fully oversee new starter process from contract preparation, submission and compliance checks through to full set up on HRIS for payroll requirements
- Ensure all employees (new recruits and existing workforce) supply appropriate right to work documents in accordance with updated Brexit and Sponsorship requirements and carry out required actions for Claire's Sponsorship license as necessary
- Action all employee changes and leavers in HRIS and issue necessary contract amendments or correspondence as appropriate and update Global Organisation Chart
- Provide confidential HR advice and support to managers and employees for all HR related matters, including, probation reviews, exit interviews, equality and diversity.
- Managing casework within the SSC in relation to HR policies, including disciplinary, grievance, business restructuring, absence management and performance.
- Provide support to employees and managers in relation to family friendly policies attending meetings and ensuring all steps documented
- Fully support all Employee Relations activity coaching managers, attending meetings and preparing necessary documentation
- Maintain electronic employee physical files and support actions to transform physical files to electronic files
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports and data requests for internal and external purposes to include all audits
- Support the ongoing update of HR policy and guidance
- Working with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to facilitate and coordinate recruitment requirements.
- Working with the L&D team with the coordination of internal and external learning and development activities, including delivery of some training where appropriate.
- Participate in projects and tasks to support the HR Business Partner - (UK, ROI, EE, DACH, NL & Corp)
- Support Territory 1 HR activity at peak times
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrable equivalent HR experience.
- CIPD Qualified - desirable
- Significant HR generalist experience
- Experience of managing employee relations cases end to end
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
Skills / Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of quickly building strong relationship across the function and with stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrates discretion, trust and objectivity
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.