About the Role
Store Operations responsibility is to ensure support of its customers "the stores". By effectively planning, organising and communicating all programs/ tasks in a timely manner, it enables the stores to focus on driving sales.
The Store Operations Supports are responsible for providing clear concise and accurate communication between our Field and Head Office teams; ensuring these needs are met in a timely manner.
- Being first point of contact for the Stores and Field Team and support them effectively with daily queries
- Working in partnership with the key head office departments to ensure stores and field teams have the support they need to focus on driving their business.
- Communicating promotions, tasks and events to stores
- Proof reading and validating translations for internal and external communication
- Supporting on projects and tasks (eg. European conference, Operations projects etc…)
- We are looking for a candidate that speaks French in the first instance, along with excellent English skills being an all-round communicator including having a confident telephone manner.
- Ideally you will have previous customer service experience and experience of working in an office environment (although this is not essential).
- You will be a keen team player.
- You will be computer literate; familiar with Microsoft Office and InDesign packages.
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to adapt are also essential for this role as you may need to assist in other areas of the team as and when is required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.