Zachary Daniels are currently recruiting for a Assistant Store Manager for great store environment with a retailer well known for their sales and customer service standards. You will have the autonomy and freedom to drive your team to deliver great results for the business.
The successful Assistant Manager will be working in a customer centric retail environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer experience, working closely with customers and clients. As the Assistant Store Manager you will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as the Assistant Store Manager:
- Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
- Experience of driving sales in a targeted environment (soft sales, not aggressive sales!)
- Able to manage an exceptional product range
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Lead a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Undertake a personal service for high value clients and customers
- Manage the performance of the management staff and colleagues
- Drive incentives for staff to achieve targets and KPI's
We want our clients new Assistant Store Manager to have the ability and drive to actually manage your business to get the right results! You will have the autonomy to manage your store and give your customers an amazing experience with every interaction.
As the new Assistant Store Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Store Manager/Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in an assisted sales environment, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
This role has a base salary circa £24,000 and the opportunity to earn fantastic bonus!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.