Page Personnel are exclusively partnering with this growing retailer in Manchester, who are looking to add an eCommerce Executive to their online team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the business during their exciting growth period. You will be adding value from day one, contributing to their growing success within their industry.
A luxury retailer who have seen tremendous growth over the past 5 years, with further growth expected throughout 2021
As an eCommerce Executive, you will report directly to the Head of Online, responsible for the maintenance of their international and partnership websites. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Uploading new products onto the website, including product images and product descriptions
- Analysis of market performance to optimize sales
- Management of content on their Shopify webstores
- Optimise content for SEO purposes
- Contribute to the delivery of the brand's overall digital marketing strategy
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous ecommerce experience within a similar role
- Have working knowledge of Shopify
- Have working knowledge of SEO best practice
- Possess excellent communications skills both verbally and written
£25,000 - £28,000 + city centre location + excellent progression opportunities
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.