Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing homewares online retailers.
Responsible for the end to end supply chain as Demand and Supply Planner you will ensure that stock levels are maintained at the agreed target levels across the full product range.
Some Key Responsibilities are highlighted below:
- Using the monthly forecast from the trading team, plan supply to meet customer service, inventory and cost KPIs.
- Working with the Internal Logistics team and External Partners, ensuring that stock is despatched and delivered according to the agreed service level
- Schedule and run the monthly S&OP Supply Reviews with each market
- Ensure stock accuracy targets are met through correct processing of stock transfers
- Maintain master data within in house systems and Excel, working with the cross-functional project teams, be responsible for the correct set up of new products.With the rest of the Supply Chain team, support the clear and accurate communication of launch plans for new products and Limited Editions
- Work with suppliers to optimise the supply plan and Supply Chain flows.
- Report supplier on-time performance. Work with suppliers and the wider ghd operations team to resolve issues as they arise. Put in place the right processes, calls and reports to manage supplier performance.
- Manage operational activities to ensure the availability of stock to meet forecasted demand, including raising purchase orders, updating supplier schedules, tracking and managing documentation for inbound deliveries.
- Work with key stakeholders both internally and externally to identify every opportunity to drive out excess and obsolete inventory.
- Anticipate issues to help manage Supply Chain risk. "Go the extra mile" to ensure that issues are resolved promptly.
- Experience of working with limited systems and experience of building new systems & reports in Excel is desired
- Experience of global supply chains will be needed especially Far East knowledge
My client is in a unique position in that their growth is currently triple digit year on year. They have performed incredibly well through the pandemic and with continued investment they have very impressive growth plans for 2021 and beyond. This is the perfect role for someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, in return you will be rewarded with realistic growth opportunities, a strong benefits package and job security in a time when that is currently at a premium.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.