You the Merchandise Admin Assistant - Athleisure will assist and support the merchandiser and buying team, including providing administrative support as required.
A great opportunity for a Merchandise Admin Assistant - Athleisure to join a Rapidly Brand in the Leeds area. The brand has the advance of being multi-channel, Ecommerce and Wholesale etc. Selling into Key Retailers such as JD sports.
- Responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders.
- Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
- Changes to supplier revised delivery dates.
- Liaise with the warehouse regarding any stock queries and necessary purchase order amendments.
- Sending Barcodes out to suppliers.
- Supporting the Merchandiser with excel reporting and preparation, analysis, Data entry and general administrative duties.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Highly numerical and analytical
- The ability to excel in a fast paced environment and prioritise effectively
- Good commercial knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail when managing booking dates and ensuring that intake and category targets are adhered to
- Time management is essential and the ability to prioritise work load
- Confident, pro-active and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Close to transport links, Discount on Products,
Merchandise Admin Assistant - Athleisure
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.