Hambleton Farms are a successful family business, with a network of "farm shop" style retail outlets. We are looking for a Deli Assistant to join the business at their Fine Foods Hall located in Boston.
This is a business that understands that it is their team that makes their business extra special. Each member is a true foodie at heart which gives them great confidence and experience to be able to help with any questions or advice our customers may need. The product offering includes a large selection of handmade pies, cooked meats, scotch eggs, olives and charcuterie. The cheese counter is possibly the largest cheese display in Boston and is well stocked with local, national and internationally sourced cheeses from only the finest producers.
As a Deli Assistant you will:
- Deliver an outstanding experience to all customers.
- Help enable butchery and delicatessen sales delivery (Cheese, Charcuterie and Food to Go).
- Pro-actively up sell, on sell and cross sell to meet and exceed weekly sales incentive targets.
- Help prepare counter displays - focusing on abundance and visual beauty.
- Play an active role in store set up and close down.
- Achieve sales & wastage targets.
We are keen to speak to people about this role with the following skills and experience:
- Previous work experience as a deli assistant, retail assistant or hospitality assistant ideally gained in a food environment, quick service restaurant or within the hospitality trade.
- Is uncompromising in terms of high standards of customer service, visual merchandising and cleanliness.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- You must be over 18 years old in order to comply with regulations re: equipment usage.
This is a full time role working 5 out of 7 days per week. Extra hours may be available during peak seasonable periods / to cover holidays.
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate (remuneration dependant on skills and experience). Full training will be given, uniform will be provided.
If this sounds like the Deli Assistant role for you, click the apply link online and send your CV today.
By applying for this role you give Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. permission to forward any information contained within your submission, to our client (the potential employer) in order for them to review your application for the specific role applied for. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and over 18 years old.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.