JOB TITLE: Brand Communications Manager
ROLE DETAILS: Permanent, 5 days per week
LOCATION: Commutable to the Nottingham head office 2 or 3 days per week + remote working.
Our client is a well-established and growing Menswear brand.
**NEW AND EXCITING PERMANENT ROLE DUE TO BUSINESS GROWTH**
This role will be responsible for managing the PR, communications, advertising and brand marketing. It will see you being on the pulse of the Menswear fashion scene to know where this brand needs to be seen and how you can achieve this through Wholesale, Retail and Ecommerce channels.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work closely with the brand and oversee the external identity of the brand, creating a buzz, connecting with their target audience, and pushing brand awareness in the right way, in the right places.
You will be able to ascertain best sources, make contact & build relationships and coverage for the business to be able to reach and build their target market across relevant fashion publications/on and offline media/socials etc.
You will be responsible for managing a social media executive, as well as freelance support within PR and Copywriting. (Digital Marketing is managed in-house and via a 3rd party agency under the direction of the Ecom function.)
- A background in fashion, ideally contemporary menswear, with a passion for the brand and the wider premium Menswear market.
- Experience performing a similar role within PR, communications and brand building is a bonus put not essential.
- A creative mindset with the willingness and ability to conceive and develop new ideas rather than follow standard industry practice.
- Experienced within proactive new contact development and have the self-assurance to be able to reach out and build relationships.
- A confident negotiator to secure the best rates to place the right content in the hands of the right people, across both online and print media.
- A polished communicator with boundless energy and drive to help this already successful brand achieve its next level of ambitions.
- Experience in delivering campaigns that will grab attention and build an ongoing, loyal and informed customer base.
- Experience of managing a small team is desirable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.