Business Development Executive - Business Development Manager
70% warm leads - UK wide clients - Exciting consultative sales role!
Home based but must be commutable to London office 1 day per week
Negotiable basic depending on experience - annual bonus and expenses
A company that values people, is on the up and has 3 shut downs a year plus 33 days holiday and a company person trainer!
April Vacancies - START ASAP!
Do you want to help shape the future of one of the UK's fastest growing financial consultancies? As a Business Development Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own pipeline and winning new clients that are eligible for R&D Tax Relief, working across all industries as a trusted advisor to clients throughout the process.
An innovative, modern business, delivering exceptional customer experience through a combination of talent and technology!
As a business their goal is to help maximise business owners’ ability to keep pushing boundaries and reinvesting in the futures of their businesses. This is an ambitious goal and achieving it requires an equally ambitious team.
Day-to-day, you will be:
• Identifying & prospecting new sales leads and opportunities with clients across all industries, from SME’s to RDEC
• Engaging & interacting with decision makers at a senior level across all industries
• Effective management of the sales process and growing a pipeline
• The ability to pipeline manage clients from prospect to signed agreement, before conducting a full, in-depth hand over with the consulting team
• Attending and hosting sales meetings either in-person or via zoom
• Researching client’s eligibility to submit a claim for R&D Tax relief
• Working closely with other departments within the business to ensure client work is completed to the highest mark of quality possible
• Account Management of your client base, from client satisfaction to renewal phase
• Developing and growing a network of referral partners and strategic partnerships
Your experience and what you bring to the table?
• Previous B2B sales experience in the finance/tech/fintech sectors would be preferable with a professional services background would also be advantageous, but not essential.
Intelligence, common sense, fun, hardworking, motivated, self-starter!
• At least 3 years of Business Development and Account Management experience
• A self-starter, able to record and report using a sales CRM system
• A willingness to travel across the UK to meet with clients as necessary
• High attention to detail and well organised
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Happy to network and meet new contacts
• The ability to work autonomously and remotely as required.
• The capabilities to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges
• An interest in your own personal development
• The flexibility to take on change, shifting tasks and priorities when circumstances dictate (hint: this happens a lot in a fast-paced consultancy)
The Benefits - What do you get!?
These guys have some great perks to tell you about which relate to our core values, culture and mission:
Generous onboarding, personal learning & development budgets, private healthcare including physical, mental, dental and optical care as standard.
Offering generous holiday allowances, pension schemes, flexible working, the ability to WFH and parental leave policies to ensure you are well looked after.
As a business with set deadlines, we counteract this by closing at three carefully selected points in the year to ensure all employees are rested and rejuvenated.
One Team with One Dream – Everyone is working towards the same annual bonus scheme, aligning our goals with one another.
The individual discretionary bonus is based on a scoring system factoring in company performance, profitability, individual performance, attitude and other factors.
THE Team - Positive, energetic, social with social activities, fitness challenges, company offsites, regular lunch and learns, quarterly whole company socials both in person and virtually.
Amazing dynamic career role for a proactive, dynamic person!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.