Our market-leading client are keen to secure the services of an IT Business Analyst with a passion for data analytics to join their team on a permanent basis, offering working from home flexibility.
As the IT Business Analyst, alongside the Data Lead, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the overall successful delivery of key parts of the technology transformation roadmap.
You will be responsible for engaging with the key areas of the business to better understand the current business processes and documenting them to shaping target functional specifications and designs.
Key responsibilities but not limited it:
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders
- Requirement elicitation, clarification and definition through workshops and discussions
- Functional specification (including interface specifications and site navigation mock-ups)
- Work within project budgetary / time constraints
- Preparing budgetary and fixed price estimates
- Improving the benchmarks / performance of the analysis function
- Liaising with partner and supplier organisations
- Planning and delivering project post-implementation reviews
- Planning and running requirements discovery workshops
- Defining, consolidating and promulgating best practice
The ideal candidate will be an articulate IT Business Analyst with good engagement and influencing skills. You will have a proven track record and a passion for data analytics. Also, retail sector experience would be beneficial.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.