An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Manchester retail business, looking for a Complaints Handler. The successful candidates will offer great customer experience, overcoming complaints and finding a positive resolution for the customer.
Our client, based in Manchester City Centre, is looking for Complaints Handler to join their growing team. If you have experience within Customer Services in an FCA regulated environment, then this is great opportunity with an April start.
Duties of the Complaints Handler will be:
- resolving all complaints and queries raised by customers via multiple channels
- Exploring all aspects of customer complaints to identify root cause
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the right outcome for the customer
- Respond to queries and complaints within company policies and procedures
- Act as a company ambassador, championing the values and culture
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Great communication skills, with the ability to empathise and overcome objections
- Experience of customer service within an FCA regulated environment
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the business
Salary is £19500
Great city centre location
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.