Zachary Daniels are delighted to be partnered with a multi-channel retailer on the appointment of a Buying Manager for furniture. The Buying Manager for furniture will be responsible for expanding the range of products and brands through a commercial and entrepreneurial approach. With two head office locations in the UK, our client is happy to offer genuine flexible working.
- To create an exciting own brand range
- Have complete end to end responsibility from concept and sourcing through to online execution
- Own and develop category plans
- Supplier management
- Analytical mind set - with the ability to look over and react to large sets of data
- Understand the online customer journey and tailor the offering accordingly
What we're looking for:
- Previous buying experience across Furniture
- Ecommerce experience
- Confident self-starter
- Comfortable in a remote working role
- 5 years retail buying experience
- Knowledge of managing SEO, PPC and driving online traffic
On offer is a strong salary and package along with the opportunity to work remotely. Please apply today to find out more.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.