Based in North Yorkshire with flexible working, our client is a trend led retailer who have demonstrated consistent YOY growth. With a fun, passionate and ambitious culture, we are looking for a Head of Marketplace to join the team.
In the position of Head of Marketplace for our client based in North Yorkshire, you will be responsible for managing the various marketplaces, specifically Amazon.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Marketplace strategy across the UK and Europe
- Full ownership of product strategies, pricing and promotional activities across all Marketplace channels to drive sales and profit
- Identify relevant KPIs for each channel and ensure these are met with each channel manager
- Identify new marketplace opportunities and subsequent launch to these
- Own product placement, merchandising, SEO optimisation and visibility across all Marketplaces
- Use relevant data to optimise performance of each channel.
- Own direct relationships with Amazon account managers to build strong, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Monitor and review competitors, market trends and fast-moving products regularly to understand best practices and new opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective relationships cross functionally, to ensure optimum demand fulfilment, customer demand and forecasting.
- Review functionality across Marketplaces that can improve key site metrics
- Full ownership of Marketplace channel P&Ls & KPIs
- Evidence of growing Amazon and other marketplaces
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Solution focuses
- Takes pride in work and collaborates well with others
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience of Amazon seller central
- Enjoys working in a fast paced team, being hands on and entrepreneurial
To be considered, please apply today!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.