The C&D Group are acting as an employment business in regard to this role.
We are looking for 2 confident and experienced retail team members, for our client based in Fleet Service station, Full time, temporary position. Full training will be provided.
The right candidate will need to be available and flexible across 7 days a week. Your rota will change each week.
It would be beneficial for the candidate to hold a driving licence and access to own vehicle, due to the location.
09:30am – 06:30pm.
However, hours could be extended to 08:00am-08:00pm if store was to get busier.
£6.56 - £8.91 Per hour.
- Opening and closing,
- Lone working,
- Serving hot drinks and food products to order,
- Ensuring good product knowledge,
- Show good organisational skills,
- Excellent customer service and communication skills,
- Ensuring the cleanliness is kept well maintained,
- Replenish stock on shelves and stands,
- Assisting customers with all requests and queries,
- Operating the internal till system,
- Handing cash and card transactions.
For further information and the full job description please contact Commercial on (phone number removed) opt 2.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.