Are you an experienced retail manager?
Are you self motivated and energetic?
Our client is the UKs leading Vaping retailer, starting out in 2012 their goal was to help the local community make the switch to E-cigarettes, whilst providing a high level of customer service at all times. It was these principles along with word of mouth which has led to their growing high street presence.
Due to this growth our client is looking for a Branch Manager to join their busy Edinburgh store, here you would be tasked with leading a team of Customer Service Agents to offer a unique and tailored Vaping experience.
As a Branch Manager you will need to be motivated, enthusiastic, whilst having fun. In a role where no two days are the same you would be tasked with the following:
* Become a product expert
* Leading and managing the team from recruitment to performance reviews and training
* Inspiring and motivating your team to deliver a level of customer service that exceeds all expectations
* Coaching and developing your team members in all aspects of their role
* Organised to effectively plan priorities and be able to respond to deadlines
To be considered for this role you would need to have customer service management experience (particularly in the retail industry), and you would need to be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in a management position and delivering exceptional customer service through your team, ideally within the retail sector or similar industry
* Experience in maximising sales in an assisted purchase environment
* Strong leadership skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to cope with changing priorities, maintaining a calm and resilient work ethic
* Able to work well under pressure when required.
As a Branch Manager you will be work 5 out of 7 days (Mon - Sun) and be offered a generous salary of £20'800K plus various benefits.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further start a career in retail management in an industry that continues to push the boundaries..
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.