About the Role:
To provide operational & administrative support, to our rapidly expanding piercing department. Creating & maintaining an organised working & training environment.
The EU Piercing Co-ordinator will work closely with the EU Piercing Operations Manager to deliver piercing growth strategies. Leveraging network & working cross-functionally to collaborate with key departments: Buying, Operations, EU Communications, Translations, Marketing & Creative teams along with Retail team & Field associates.
- Support EU Piercing Operations Manager in all areas of Piercing acting as first point of contact for day-to-day queries solving or escalating as necessary.
- Monitor both Claire's and competitor marketing, websites, social messaging - ensure Claire's messaging consistent is across platforms.
- Collate and compile monthly piercing competitive shop reports, submitting summary recommendations protecting Claire's title as World's Leading Ear Piercing Specialist.
- Contributing to competitor defence strategy, being key contact between store and marketing when implementing pop-ups & marketing POA.
- Manage DPT trainer program ensuring all DPTs have relevant tools. Keeping database up-to-date, providing HR & Labour partners with relevant updates to protect rewards & hours as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate training sessions from invite to follow up questionnaires & providing certificates. Securing delegate attendance, setting space & preparing tools for successful events.
- Super-User of global EP digital app & tablet, responsible for UAT APK release testing & feedback.
- Developing critical understanding of EU local legislation and piercing service compliance, working closely with Licensing team, Risk Managers & Customer services to support complaints & queries ensuring smooth in store operations
- Gather weekly reporting, preparing summary recaps accordingly. Updating sales trackers & providing field with focus reporting as requested.
- Conduct field surveys & supplying summary results as necessary.
- Create timelines & manage delivery of equipment, EP collateral, launch kits or training packs by given deadline.
- Co-ordinate print & dispatch of in-store collateral in conjunction with consumables team and key liaison with Buying team.
- Makes every day operational decisions to get the job done
- Participate in European /Global projects and working parties as requested, overseeing project management where appropriate
- Lead the implementation of 'Piercing HUB' collating all critical policy and training documents in one space, ensuring easy and efficient information share and accessibility cross-functionally.
- Owner of EP school, ensuring compliance per local bye laws and taking care to ensure availability / maintenance of all tools & space.
- Owner of sample data base, both digital artwork & physical samples e.g. marketing, consumables with menu boards always to hand.
- In Store/retail and/or Operations and/or Piercing department
- In piercing industry either professionally or personally
- Working in office environment desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Office, basic Excel analytical skills.
- Language desirable but not essential
Skills / Abilities:
- Passion for piercing.
- Organised & process driven
- Self-starter and proactive
- Willing to take initiative & determination to get the job done.
- Creative problem solver & inquisitive
- Great networking ability & open communication
- A keen team player with ability to take direction.
- Flexible & willing to adapt to change.
- Reliable & committed to goals and new challenges.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.