*** Calling all experienced Assistant Retail Managers ***
I am currently seeking x 5 Assistant Store Managers to assist the managers with the day to day management and the re-opening of Charity shops in and around Central London. You will be responsible for the day-day management of the shop, ensuring that sales and profit targets are achieved, with a strong focus on community engagement.
Please note this is a part time position - 3 days per week (21 hours).
The role itself:
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the store
- Ensure that stock is processed to the highest standard
- Price stock at appropriate levels and in line with standard operating
- Ensure that the shop is adequately stocked at all time
- Maximise shop sales through effective presentation of stock
- In the absence of the manager ensure that store is running in line with managers guidelines, and all shifts are suitably covered
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain housekeeping
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 2 years experience within Retail
- Team Leader or Supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Experience within a Charity store of Commercial Fashion retail
- Excellent customer service
- Creative and imaginative
- Well organised and copes well under pressure
- Excellent team work skills
- Good numerical skills
Dependent on government guidelines the stores will open on the 12/04. Therefore, immediate start is available. Please apply now to be considered for a virtual interview.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.