JOB TITLE: Logistics Coordinator/Administrator
LOCATION: Commutable to the East Midlands head office 2 or 3 days per week, rest remote working.
Our client is a Menswear fashion brand at an exciting time in its lifecycle.
Working within the wholesale department. Assisting with co-ordinating outbound with our third-party warehouse, ensuring that all client orders are packed and distributed according to each account’s criteria.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily liaison of the third-party warehouse with regards to outbound stock as well as stock management
- Booking relevant freight forwarders and collating necessary paperwork and quotations.
- Ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of all wholesale sales orders from a third-party warehouse within the specified seasonal delivery windows
- Creating and maintaining contact with wholesale logistics partner contacts to guarantee the efficient delivery of goods, offering the highest standard of customer service throughout
- Sharing shipping projections for the season with key wholesale partners
- Ensuring shipping and logistics contacts are up to date on internal databases
- Supporting all teams with international shipping requirements and related paperwork
- Processing and creating paperwork for the export of goods globally. Preparing any relevant documentation needed for shipping/customs in advance, liaising directly to book delivery/collection slots where needed
- Tracking and confirming delivery of orders and shipments, offering support where needed to wholesale partners
- Updating the shipping instructions manual seasonally and ensuring this is reflected in Zedonk and filed
- Overseeing returns from wholesale/private clients, raising related credit notes for the client on a timely basis.
- Managing delivery of stock swap/ re-order requests
- In season stock allocation of inventory to global wholesale accounts, working with sales teams.
- Degree level or similar
- 3+ years of experience within an apparel or related industry
- Strong knowledge of logistics supply chains and global distribution
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and use of Microsoft office and Google Docs.
- Professional demeanour in the office and when handling outside contacts as well as motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build positive relationships both with internal and external contacts.
- Successful candidates must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.