JOB TITLE: Logistics Manager / Wholesale Distribution Manager
LOCATION: Commutable to the East Mids head office 2 or 3 days per week, rest remote working.
Our client is a Menswear fashion brand at an exciting time in its lifecycle.
Working within the wholesale department. Outbound process of order fulfilment allocation and distribution. Co-ordinating outbound with our third-party warehouse, ensuring that all client orders are allocated, packed and distributed according to each account’s Criteria.
- Daily liaison with the internal and external third-party warehouse.
- Stock management
- Ensure the smooth and timely delivery of all wholesale sales orders within the specified seasonal delivery windows
- Create and maintain contact with wholesale partners logistics contacts to guarantee the efficient delivery of goods, offering the highest standard of customer service throughout.
- Ensure customers shipping and logistics contacts are up to date.
- Liaising with the sales team.
- Keep up to date with international shipping requirements and related paperwork to be able to process and create paperwork for export of goods globally.
- Book delivery/collection slots where needed.
- Manage delivery of stock swap/ re-order requests
- In season stock allocation of inventory to global wholesale accounts, working with sales teams.
- Product is key along with timely deliveries to the customers in a professional and caring way.
- 5+ years of experience within an apparel or related industry.
- Good customer service experience.
- Strong knowledge of logistics supply chains and global distribution.
- Good understanding of the allocation process
- Knowledge of commercial invoicing.
- Professional demeanour when handling outside contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build positive relationships both with internal and external contacts.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and use of Microsoft office.
- Pragmatic and can-do attitude
- A team player who can get stuff done!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.