For almost two decades, my client has been a manufacturer of high performance, high quality building chemicals such as sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products and other similar products. Now firmly established as a major player in the market they are serving customers across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America.
Due to growth they are looking recruit an Area Sales Manager to manage the Nottingham/Leicester area, ensuring development of sales, customer service and delivery targets in order to maximise profit.
* Managing portfolio of key accounts, visiting and maintaining repeat sales
* Identifying new business via use of field sales, telesales, Internet.
* Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
* Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
* Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
* Servicing the needs of your existing customers
* Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
* Compiling and analysing sales figures
* Collecting customer feedback and market research
* Reporting to senior managers
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Sales & Business Development
* Maximising customer satisfaction
* Cross/up selling
* Driving KPI’s
Salary - OTE of up to £30,000 depending on experience + bonus, company car, phone, mobile, laptop, pad
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we look forward to hearing from you.
Samcra Resourcing is an outsourced CV Screening company. Our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications, however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed about the company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.