Exciting opportunity for a Social and Digital Media Marketing Executive to join a progressive company in Bristol.
Work collaboratively as part of the wider marketing, delivering campaigns and high-quality digital content, manage the digital advertising strategy and drive engagement, identify and respond to trends. Raise the profile of the comapny to our target audiences, attract visitors to the site and convert
- Agreeing weekly work plans and priorities to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Manage the social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other relevant platforms. Manage social media communications and drive the company’s content and social media engagement forward.
- Create eye-catching written and visual content that is appropriate for our audiences. Edit content for a variety of platforms including web pages, blog posts, social media posts, and third party content opportunities.
- Create photo and video content primarily for social media platforms.
- Manage the company’s digital advertising strategy including Google PPC and Facebook/Instagram advertising.
- Manage and update the company's website and work with the company’s web developers to ensure the website runs smoothly and suggest improvements.
- Manage and create social media and digital advertising campaigns, targeting relevant audiences.
- Analyse and report on campaigns using Google Analytics and social media insights. Suggest ways to improve engagement and grow the company’s audiences.
- Co-ordinate the team’s shared Marketing Content Planner; giving the Marketing team and other relevant teams an overview of the year’s content opportunities. Work collaboratively with other teams to create online content.
- Be the company’s champion for social media and content, suggesting new ways of engaging with audiences as part of a creative marketing team. Observe examples of best practice among competitors and other in the interior design space and stay ahead of new and emerging trends across digital marketing.
- Champion the company's brand guidelines, ensuring all digital communications are in keeping with this.
- Drive revenue growth via the company’s website, identifying opportunities to increase conversions and sales.
- Undertake other duties as could be reasonably required to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- Work closely with the Communications team, capture content for online press stories, website updates and assist with press visits and filming as required.
- Work with the Marketing team on customer and digital journey projects.
- Work with wider Marketing team on campaigns, ensuring digital advertising and social media links in with overall campaign strategy.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Further training or study in social media marketing desirable.
- 2 years’ experience of working in a marketing department, ideally with responsibility for social media and digital marketing.
- Essential: knowledge and understanding of the full range of social media platforms and how they can be used to meet objectives.
- Essential: IT proficient, with good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Essential: Experience of using a content management system for editing web pages.
- Desirable: Experience of using video and photo editing software
- Desirable: Experience of using email marketing software.
- Desirable: Good knowledge and understanding of social media marketing trends and opportunities.
- Desirable: Experience working with online influencers and stakeholders.
- Essential: An understanding of digital marketing including Google & Facebook/Instagram PPC.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.