Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover Stoke and surrounding area.
Working 40 hrs each week Monday – Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
· Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons growing and maintaining those relationships.
· Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
· Collect and deliver stock to stores each day to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
· Use knowledge and experience gained to create a plan (with support from line manager) to drive sales within the estate, which is an average of 20 stores.
· Taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display.
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
· Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
· Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
· Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
· Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
· Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
· Be confident with using technology
· Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
* Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline
* Previous merchandising experience is seen as an asset