Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover Stoke and surrounding area.
Working 40 hrs each week Monday – Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
· Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons growing and maintaining those relationships.
· Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
· Collect and deliver stock to stores each day to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
· Use knowledge and experience gained to create a plan (with support from line manager) to drive sales within the estate, which is an average of 20 stores.
· Taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display.
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
· Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
· Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
· Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
· Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
· Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
· Be confident with using technology
· Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
* Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline
* Previous merchandising experience is seen as an asset
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.