As part of their growth, the business is wanting a Merchandiser to join their existing team to progress specific purchase orders inline with critical dates and ensure maximum stock and service is available to their customers inline with targets.
This is a fantastic role for someone that's wanting to work in an environment that's fun, full of energy and innovative.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Merchandise the Direct Despatch lines with one of the key wholesale customers
- Proactively work with the customer to agree lines selected ensuring to maximise demand
- Agree launch dates in line with critical path dates
- Ensure products are launched on time and are accurate online
- Manage the removal of lines from sale when stock levels dictate
- Chase outstanding orders to ensure deliveries are booked and made on time by all suppliers
- Manage the stock commitment file
- Ensure to improve and negotiate on delivery dates where possible to minimse stock issues
- Offer recommendations for in season repeat buys
- Work in line with budgets and targets
- Ensure demand and service levels are met
- Provide the wholesale customers with images and set up all styles on the systems
- Check products online daily against stock levels and manage the process eg sales items removed
- Run daily demand reports and ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Liaise with the warehouse / despatch on the daily manifest
- Chase outstanding orders to ensure we have up to date information available to customers at all times
- Provide recommendations for in season repeat buys considering demand, stock levels, future activity, product lead time and minimum order quantities
- Highlight all stock availability issues in season (current and future)
- Previous experience working within a buying/merchandising office (1-2 years minimum)
- Strong Excel and excellent analytical skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, team player and ability to multitask
- Able to work independently and remain focused
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.