We have a fantastic opportunity in Birmingham for a Commercial Manager to support the delivery of strategic goals by building value adding supply chains with sustainable commercial relationship.
£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, with some excellent employee benefits.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- Successfully achieve the award of all contracts required to deliver the construction, testing, commissioning and operation of the client in a fair, transparent, and non-discriminatory manner, by the agreed dates.
- Provide commercial support and decision-making across all the client's contracts and manage those contracts to ensure that they deliver the strategic objectives of the project throughout the term of the agreement and deliver demonstrable value for money.
- Support the delivery of the client's strategic goals by building value adding supply chains with sustainable commercial relationships that deliver value and comply with the client's obligations set out in the Development Agreement and any associated Undertakings and Assurances.
- Negotiate Commercial Agreements with third parties, coordinating interfaces and integrating across contracts and suppliers.
- Ensure that the client has the goods and services required by the organisation to guarantee success across each stage of the delivery lifecycle.
Skills for the positions:
- Experience of managing commercial management teams' members in infrastructure projects and programmes.
- Experience of working with or for publicly funded bodies and/or a publicly funded project.
- Experience of planning, developing and implementing infrastructure contracts and of working with procurement teams in tender preparation, administration and evaluation.
- Experience of using commercial management and reporting processes and systems.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this position, please apply by sending your up to date copy of your CV or call me on the number below.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.