Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join a leading Sheffield manufacture. This is a brand new role for my client and requires an experienced Procurement / Purchasing candidate to hit the ground running.
- Lead and manage the Procurement function
- Implement new process's and procedures
- Review all existing supplier agreements
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate to ensure cost savings across the business
- Build relationships / work with and support internal teams
- Source products from the UK and Overseas
- All business system work as required
- Negotiation with suppliers to ensure "best deal" for the business is always secured
- Proactively source new suppliers of products and services to ensure best deal is achieved
- Undertake tender exercises with "key suppliers" as required
- Ensure a continuous "cost reduction" programme is in place
- Continuous review and management of the "approved" supplier data base
- Monthly reporting as required
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Experience from an Engineering / Manufacturing background
- Proven track record of operating at Manager level so will be confident implementing best practice
- Proactive forward thinker
- Committed and gets the job done
- Excellent team player
- Desirable working hours
- Pension scheme
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.