The primary responsibility of the HR Admin Manager - Europe is to ensure the delivery of a core HR service which provides a level of consistency & appropriate standards, whilst ensuring compliance with country employment laws.
The HR Admin Manager will play a pivotal role in helping to shape the HR processes and digital platforms and build capability within a relatively new HR model.
- Contribute to the development of a new HR Shared Service function.
- Focusing on operational excellence and continuous improvement and delivery, the HR Admin Manager will review current HR transactional activities, policies and processes to drive standardisation, improve efficiencies and provide a level of consistency across Europe.
- Contribute to the organisational design of the HR Shared Service centre, assisting with the target operating model and strategy.
- Ensure that all HR transactional processes across the employee lifecycle are fit for purpose, delivered with accuracy and within agreed timelines.
- Ensure processes are in place to meet GDPR and Data Protection requirements.
- Develop the skill base and capability of the HR Admin/Coordinators team to meet current and future needs of the business and to support individuals achieve their full potential.
- Work with Reward team to produce monthly metrics and KPI reporting to help develop initiatives across the HR function.
- Support the annual Performance Appraisal and Merit process.
- Review relevant HR policies, including contracts of employment to ensure compliance with company requirements and legislation.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of relevant employment legislation regulations, industry trends, current practices and developments in HR bringing best practice into Claire's.
- Measure performance against newly developed and agreed KPI's and Service Level Agreements and identify proactive interventions to maintain agreed levels of service, with the HR management team - Europe.
- You will be the first point of escalation on all complex matters and where required then escalate to HRBP's - Europe to resolve.
- Deal with escalated issues from within HR team to ensure a timely resolution.
- Support and/or lead on HR change programmes and projects when required.
- Manage a personal case load where matters are complex as required.
- Identify potential risks, issues and opportunities associated with delivery of the HR service and review with HR management team - Europe.
- Work with wider HR team, Reward, Recruitment and L&D to improve processes, ways of working to develop collaboration and share best practice.
- Engage with all other stakeholders across Corporate Office and Field organization ensuring they are receiving a quality, efficient and effective HR service.
- HR qualification at CIPD level 7.
- Experience of working in a European HR department and a HR Shared Service Centre.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Diligent, conscientious and reliable
- High level of dependability, initiative and motivation
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision and direction; have a strong attention to detail; be comfortable handling multiple tasks and priorities and produce high quality work under sometimes limited time constraints.
- Strong employment law knowledge and a high level of commercial acumen and decision making.
- The ability to manage stakeholders, build excellent relationships across the business.
- Leadership skills.
- You will be used to working at pace, within a pressured and demanding environment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.